- This event has passed.
Olaf and Snowman Friend
November 17, 2020 @ 3:20 pm - 5:00 pm
Olaf and Snowman Friend
Join us for a fun time creating your very own snowman that will never melt! You will assemble an Olaf that looks like a snowman and a frosty friend for him! Several options of scarfs and buttons will be available so you are sure to leave class with 2 snowmen that are frost-tastic! A winter themed snack is included in this class.
Grades 1 and up
Location: FCS Room (RM #31)
Enter the doors on the East end of the building (New Gym Addition)
Registration Deadline: Nov. 10th
Register at: www.goodhue.k12.mn.us – Community ED Tab
Goodhue Community Ed Registration Policy:
· Early enrollment is encouraged to avoid cancelling classes due to low enrollment.
· Payment is required at time of registration.
· We will not refund fees without 48 hours’ notice if you will not be attending a class.
· Classes without enough participants will be canceled.
· Classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
· Waiting lists will be formed once classes are filled.
· No late registrations are accepted!
· In the event that a class is cancelled, you will receive notice by email ONLY!
Please make sure to provide us with your email at the time of registration.
· Confirmations of classes will NOT be sent!
· Please contact the Community Ed office with questions – [email protected]
Send registrations in early to avoid disappointment when classes fill up fast!
Please register online at the Goodhue School Store!
Community Ed reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient enrollment.
When an activity is cancelled, Community Ed will make every effort to contact you as soon as possible. A full refund will be made in these cases.
If you decide to withdraw from a class, you must do so 48 hours before the class. No refunds will be made within 48 hours of the class beginning.
Inclement Weather Policy:
In the event Goodhue Public Schools are closed due to weather or other emergencies, all Community Ed activities for the same day will be cancelled.
There are occasions when representatives of the Goodhue School and/or the media photograph or videotape students while in school or attending/participating in school sponsored functions. Parents/Guardians not wanting their child/self to be identified in photos/videos should notify, in writing the Community Ed Office.